Want an opportunity to work with an industry leader in the refrigerated sector? Want to be part of a team that manages a well-maintained, top-of-the-line fleet, and emphasises positive driver culture? Are you a self-motivator with good communication skills?
Then we’re looking for you.
Have a look at our driver and learner requirements below:
- Long distance experience of three-five years, preferably in the refrigerated transport industry (though not essential), with a sound knowledge of most of South Africa’s main routes. Cross border experience an advantage.
- Knowledge of new generation trucks, preferably Scania, Mercedes, and MAN, with experience of towing Superlinks, Tautliners, Interlinks, and Fridges
- Valid Code 14 + PrDP, valid for more than six months
- South African citizen with ID document and valid passport
- No criminal record
- Age 29 -45; for those older than 45, driver experience will be considered
- Preferably own transport or easy access to public transport
- Must have a bank account with three months of statements available, be SARS registered, and have proof of address (utility or similar account)
Are you a fast learner keen to learn the ropes? These are our requirements for learner drivers:
- Two-four years of local or long distance experience
- Valid Code 14 + PrDP valid for more than six months, Code 10 upgrade to Code 14 welcome
- South African citizen with ID Document and valid passport
- No criminal record
- Single, no dependents
- Age group, 25 – 29 years
- Residence must be in a 50 kilometre radius of HFR Depot
- Own transport or easy access to public transport
- Must have a bank account, be SARS registered, and have proof of address
Think you have what it takes to be part of our elite fleet? Submit your CV and application.
THE HFR SKILLS DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
Since its 2007 inception, the HFR Skills Development Centre has been committed to providing the highest quality, needs-based training, and upskilling of driver interventions. We are driven by our team’s passion for training and development and 100% commitment to excellent service.
We recruit semi- and skilled long distance operators and use previous knowledge and experience to upskill, train, and develop persons into professional drivers for the refrigerated industry.